I have a bunch of new publications! I also have a bunch of poems forthcoming from some snazzy places including Redivider, Crazyhorse, TriQuarterly, Ninth Letter, Tinderbox, and 32 Poems! I'll try to be better about updating things on here. Also, I will probably be doing a major revamp of the website as soon as the cover is finished for my forthcoming chapbook, Sadness Workshop (Button Poetry, 2018).
Print & Ebook:
- Women's Studies Quarterly: "Sentry" (Volume 45, Numbers 1–2: Spring/Summer 2017)
- Yemassee Journal: "Learning to Leave a Bad Thing Alone" (24.1 Spring 2017)
- NANO Fiction: "Lousy Elegy for Ben Chalmers" (Volume 10, Number 1, November 2016)
Available for Free Online:
- Heavy Feather Review: "Five Days Before the Election," "I Believe Art/Freaks Will Save Us," and "After the Election I Woke Up" (November 2016)
- SmokeLong Quarterly: "Capitalist Brunch" (September 2016)
- Booth: "Calling Her Names" and "After Party" (January 2017)
- The Boiler: "Lush Life" (Winter 2017)
- Vinyl Poetry: "A Slice of Chocolate Birthday Cake" (January 2017)
- Blue Lyra Review: "Against Desire" (Spring 2017)
Here's a few times I was interviewed:
- Interview in TriQuarterly: "Talking Politics, Poetry, and Protest with Stevie Edwards, Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Muzzle Magazine"
- Interview in Nano Fiction: "Five Questions with Stevie Edwards"
- Interview in SmokeLong Quarterly: "Smoke and Mirrors: An Interview with Stevie Edwards"
And here's an interview series I did with Poet Activists for Ploughshares Blog (featuring Mahogany L. Browne, Lynn Melnick, Marcelo Hernandez Castillo, Franny Choi, Rachel McKibbens, and Jaqui Germain): Click here
And here are two reviews I did for Drunken Boat:
- Review of My Dinner with Ron Jeremy by Kendra DeColo (Third Man Books, 2016)
- Review of play dead by francine j. harris (Alice James Books, April 2016)